15 May 2007

Free Books...

Rummaging around the web during my free time surfaces some funny things. Here is an initial listing of places to get free books.

I tried the top of the list, which was manybooks.net, which has electronic versions of a who ton of books. I just downloaded Dostoevsky's The Idiot and Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. It will just be a matter of finding little pieces of time to read those, you know, along with all the news the world produces every moment, blogs talking about the news, writing my own blog, oh yeah, and working. Lousy work keeps getting in the way (although, it has given me a few programs to play with that I would not otherwise have had in my arsenal).

Oh, and I also found this site from the free books list that my wife might find useful when loaning (or as many people say so very incorrectly, borrowing) books to friends.

No comments: